Skip to main content

Wish the time could pass

Wherever I go, a load feels over my mind.

My weighing machine could not

Spot the difference.

I could never offload.

Neither happiness nor sorrow

could ever dissolve that.

Had never felt guilty

of my deeds for so long.

Wish I had been good to her.

Wish we had never met.

Wish I were not ignorant of

my deeds for long.

Wish she had erased her

memory of me.

Wish I could get a good sleep at last.

Wish any supreme being had

its presence since

being among the fellow humans

makes me vulnerable.

Empathising with people who’ve

killed self.

But I don't want the end for now,

while life contains possibilities.

I will overcome guilt because

time may pass.

Will I ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was and I am a good guy.

 It was memorable  seeing her again. The way her teeth glitters when she smiled, the way she utters my name, the way she takes interest in my life while holding her child her arm. The Child, he looked  just like her. But all I gazed was her eyes. They were sparkling.  They were honest  unlike mine. It was difficult  to not be able to express what I felt. Man, I loved her. Wish I could have expressed it to her when she was still Vulnerable and Unmarried. Would I have not been a ahole  If had used her Vulnerability? Guess I was not. I was and I am  A good guy.

I did not board the train

I did not board the train. I assumed, the train waited for me To get aboard. I was not sure. I was not sure whether  It is the destined train for me.  I should have boarded. But what if it turns out To be the wrong train. That's my thought. I liked the train everytime It passed in front of me. Other days I liked the sound it makes And the way it runs. But I was not sure to get aboard That day. I was not sure whether this  Is the right one. Maybe I should have boarded  That train. But now I'm waiting for  For the perfect train. Or I wish it to be perfect. How should I know  It is perfect?

She left

  Once upon a time, I saw her in my path, Which was her path too. We met, we talked, It was like we both have fallen And I wish that we both Should have fallen at once. I never fell or I was too steady To fall unlike her. Then when I fell, she neither Fell nor was steady to lift me up. Rather she waited for me To fall more deep or she was not Ready to pull me up, I’ll never know. When she readied herself To pull me up. Still she was not sure. Whether pulling me up is a Gute idea. But I wanted her to not pull me up. I wanted her to leave. To finally feel at peace. She left happily, I think. Somehow I got myself up To see her back on me. Yeah, she left and she was happy.